Vesiculosus sentence example
- On the British coasts zones are observable in passing from high to low water mark, characterized by the prevalence of different species, thus: - Pelvetia canaliculata, Fucus platycarpus, Fucus vesiculosus, Ascophyllum nodosum, Fucus serratus, Laminaria digitata.
- In Fucus vesiculosus they arise in lateral pairs; in Ascophyllum they are single and median; in Macrocystis one vesicle arises at the base of each thallus segment; in Sargassum and Halidrys the vesicles arise on special branches.
- Both organs may occur in one conceptacle, as in Pelvetia, or each may be confined to one conceptacle or even one plant, as in Fucus vesiculosus.
- On exposed shores the bladder wrack can be found in the form Fucus vesiculosus linearis.
- Herbal remedies to improve thyroid function and relieve symptoms of hypothyroidism include bladder wrack (Fucus vesiculosus), which can be taken in capsule form or as a tea.Advertisement
- Other ingredients include DHEA, ephedrine, flaxseed oil, fucus vesiculosus, guarana, 5-HTP, L-Carnitine, lecithin, yerba mate, zinc citrate, and zinc pyruvate.