Vermicularis sentence example
- The threadworm or Oxyuris vermicularis is a common parasite infecting the rectum.
- The calcareous tube worm Serpula vermicularis forms twisting masses of tubes on the shell occupied by the hermit crab.
- The infusion is useful as a bitter tonic - a group of substances of which calumba is the type - and is also a very efficient anthelmintic for the threadworm (Oxyuris vermicularis).
- Pinworms, Enterobius vermicularis, are small, white worms that can live in the intestines, are common in young children, and are easily treated.
- The pinworm Enterobius vermicularis is one of the most common nematode parasitic infections of humans in North America and Europe.Advertisement