Ventnor sentence example
- The churches of Ventnor are all modern, but that of St Boniface at Bonchurch is a small Norman building, perhaps the oldest in the island.
- Enjoying superb locations on Ventnor's elegant esplanade are two outstanding hostelries and a wonderful traditional chandler's shop.
- A storm outfall and pumping station also occurs off Ventnor.
- Access to many miles of country and coastal walks is close by, as is Ventnor Park.
- Watersports With its gently shelving shore, Ventnor is an excellent beach for bathing.Advertisement