Veneta sentence example
- The authorship of an anonymous work, Squitinio della libertd Veneta, published at Mirandola in 1612, has been attributed to him.
- Nor did he complete a reply which he had been ordered to prepare to the Squitinio della libert y veneta, which he perhaps found unanswerable.
- With over 130 outlet stores ranging from high end such as Bottega Veneta to the more reasonably priced Gap, there is something for fashionistas and practical shoppers alike.
- Net-a-Porter: Showcases a wide variety of upscale designer clutches, including the beautiful Erva quilted leather box clutch with clip closure and the Bottega Veneta bronze leather clip clutch.
- When it comes to luxury and quality, Bottega Veneta really delivers.Advertisement
- Venice's lagoon (the "Laguna Veneta") is actually an archipelago of over a hundred islands, and several of these are inhabited, vibrant, and well worth a visit.