Velvet-like sentence example
- Such porcelains, however, lack the velvet-like softness and depth of tone so justly prized in the genuine monochrome, where the glaze itself contains the coloring matter, pte and glaze being tired simultaneously at the same high temperature.
- They are covered with short hairs which form a velvet-like pile, so dense that water cannot penetrate.
- When the first or a new antler is about to be formed, the summits of these pedicles become tender, and bear small velvet-like knobs, which have a high temperature, and are supplied by an extra quantity of blood, which commences to deposit bony matter.
- Flocking powder is available in many different colors and will give your finished work a fuzzy, velvet-like appearance.
- Another option is to choose a modest Mrs. Claus costume made from polyester that has expensive looking details such as a faux rabbit fur collar, cuffs and trim, and a red velvet-like hat with fuzzy pom-pom.Advertisement
- Add flocking powder to a stamped image for a fuzzy, velvet-like texture.