Veliki sentence example
- Like the tsar, he had the official title of " Great Lord " (veliki gosudar), and he had his palace, his court-dignitaries, his retinue, his boyars and his officials all organized on the model of those of the sovereign.
- As in the peaks of Orjen, Orobac, Samotica and Veliki Kap, their height often exceeds 6000 ft.
- It acquired, among other territories, the important ship-building and saltproducing centre Stagno Grande (Ston Veliki), on the promontory of Sabbioncello; and from 1413 to 1416 it held the islands of Curzola, Brazza and Lesina by lease from Hungary.
- The more powerful Zhupan was tempted to subjugate and absorb the neighbouring less powerful Zhupaniyas: If successful, he would take the title of Veliki Zhupan (Grand Zhupan).
- Tomislav only bore the title of veliki zupan or "paramount chief," and was only one in a long line of princes which can be traced without interruption back to 818.Advertisement