Ved sentence example
- His judgments, which have rece i ved as much praise for their accuracy as abuse for their clumsiness and uncouthness, fill a small library.
- They also invented another acronym (VED) (Extraterrestrial Manned Vehicle) and the typist obliged.
- Penalties for VED evasion are much greater than the cost of a tax disk.
- A unified advice and assistance function can only be a c h i e ved if the regulator is responsible for awarding charitable status.
- Dog holdt vore Jurister fast ved, at vi faar Hans Formulering at se, fÃ¸rend den blev besluttet af det russiske Capitel.Advertisement
- We will cut significantly freight vehicle excise duty, funding this by introducing a daily charge which includes overseas hauliers who currently escape VED.