Vd sentence example
- vd, Dorsal vessel.
- vd, Vas deferens.
- 20, will serve to exhibit the disposition of viscera which prevails in the group. The branchial chamber formed by the mantle-skirt overhanging the head has been exposed by cutting along a line extending backward from the letters vd to the base of the columella muscle mc, and the whole roof of the chamber thus detached from the right side of the animal's neck has been thrown over to the left, showing the organs which lie upon the roof.
- The male duct vd becomes fleshy and muscular near its termination at the genital pore, forming the penis p. Attached to it is a diverticulum fl, in which the spermatozoa which have descended from the ovo-testis are stored and modelled into sperm ropes or spermatophores.
- d, 'ps, ' Rf, vd, 'd` ' 'J?1 ' Pe;:--pd 'ee ' or disappearance of one phase of shell-formation before a later one is entered upon.Advertisement
- S, Se; Te (in tellurides); Cr, Mn, Te (in the acids H 2 RO 4); As, Sb (in the glances MR2) As, Sb, Bi; Te (as an element); P, Vd (in salts); N, P (in organic bases).
- x1'1xv2xv3 n n n n Vd 1,2!1,3!..
- +1.0v4Dp4+...; and thence p010+ v d01 - (ï¿½ 2d 20+ 2 ï¿½ vd 11 +v 2 d02) +ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ = log (1+IuD10+PDc.1+...+ï¿½pv4Dp4+...).
- V'dP' = and (P VdP = C Po vdp, whence J f P' V'dP' - (P Vd .1 P = (P v?dp, I?'
- Shine On 5m VD The layback crack in the corner, 2m right of Alan's ArÃªte.Advertisement
- VD - When CD is 0, the vector data register (VD) is specified.
- To the right of the head is seen the muscular penis p, close to the termination of the vas deferens (spermatic duct) vd.
- +1.0v4Dp4+...; and thence p010+ v d01 - (Ã¯¿½ 2d 20+ 2 Ã¯¿½ vd 11 +v 2 d02) +Ã¯¿½Ã¯¿½Ã¯¿½ = log (1+IuD10+PDc.1+...+Ã¯¿½pv4Dp4+...).
- VD, and syphilis in particular, also formed a powerful component of fin de siecle unease about the future of the race.