Vcrs sentence example
- Color units are available that can be tied into DVD players or VCRs, although connections utilizing VCRs are fast becoming obsolete as DVDs replace the older technology.
- That's why many digital voice recorders come with SP and LP switches, like many VCRs once did.
- This dependable economy chain's Wharf location provides guests with microwaves, refrigerators and VCRs in all rooms, within walking distance to the Wharf, North Beach and Chinatown as well.
- While many people now have access to TIVO, and they can record their favorite soap operas every day, others have to rely on VCRs, soap opera magazines, or the Internet to hear or read the latest news about soap opera characters.
- By the time B&B came on, VCRs were a fixture in most homes, so keeping up with B&B around work was much easier.Advertisement
- It is important to note that in 1970 when the show launched, VCRs and DVDs did not exist.
- This was before the lunar landing, before VCRs, before instant messaging, before computers.
- There is no compromise in a one-television household in the days before VCRs.
- Millenials came of age alongside social networking sites in much the same way that their parents came of age with VCRs and their grandparents with television and radio.