Vazquez sentence example
- This task was principally executed by Juan Vazquez de Coronado (or Vasquez de Coronada), an able and humane governor appointed in 1562, whose civilizing work was undone by the almost uninterrupted maladministration of his fifty-eight successors.
- (33) Vazquez Queipo, Essai sur les systÃ¨mes metriques (1859) (general, and specially Arab and coins);
- Martinez M, Vazquez E. MRI evidence that docosahexaenoic acid ethyl ester improves myelination in generalized peroxisomal disorders.
- (33) Vazquez Queipo, Essai sur les systÃƒ¨mes metriques (1859) (general, and specially Arab and coins);
- Lending Lake a hand this season will be TV personality Alani "La La" Vazquez and radio host Stryker who were both recruited to be the show's new school deans.Advertisement
- Perhaps if she is the victim of time travel, yes, but other than that a name like Lady Katherine Vazquez or Erika Flores might be better suited.