Vasilich sentence example
- Press, Vasilich, press hard! she cried.
- Vasilich, you'll see to it.
- Then the count embraced Mavra Kuzminichna and Vasilich, who were to remain in Moscow, and while they caught at his hand and kissed his shoulder he patted their backs lightly with some vaguely affectionate and comforting words.
- They were the yard porter Ignat, and the page boy Mishka, Vasilich's grandson who had stayed in Moscow with his grandfather.
- Nothing's cleared away down there and Vasilich is worn out.Advertisement