Varden sentence example
- And if I ca n't overbid such a stripling as he, then I'm not wo'th a varden!
- Eragon then starts out to join the Varden, a group of rebels who opposed the king.
- He rescues the elf, who falls into a comma and will not awaken unless given an antidote found only with the Varden.
- As they head to the Varden a huge army of Galbatorix's soldiers pursues them.
- When they reach the Varden they are greeted by the leader of the Varden who asks of Eragon's and Saphira's help in an upcoming war that cannot be won without them.Advertisement