Varberg sentence example
- Nevertheless he was condemned to imprisonment in the fortress of Varberg, where he died four years later.
- The skargard of the Cattegat, north of Varberg, is bald and rugged.
- That of Kalmar, on its island, is specially fine, while those at Vestervik (Stakkholm), Malrno, Falkenberg and Varberg may also be mentioned.
- Marstrand near Gothenburg is one of the most fashionable; Stromstad, Lysekil and Varberg on the same coast, Ronneby on the Baltic, with its chalybeate springs, Visby the capital of Gotland, and several villages in the neighbourhood of Stockholm may also be noted.
- South of Gothenburg on the open coast are Varberg and Halmstad; and on the Sound are the three large ports of Helsingborg, Landskrona and Malmo.Advertisement