Vampira sentence example
- For decades, many women desiring a very sexy costume have modeled their look on Vampira, the cult character from 1950s television.
- For Vampira, Drusilla and Darla, you can rent dresses that suit the part and then add makeup accordingly.
- Halloween Express carries a Gothic Vampira Deluxe Costume set complete with a full-length lace trimmed satin gown, jeweled choker, and tulle and lace petticoat.
- Traditional vampire costumes for women were always variations on the Vampira look, with long black hair and a low-cut, tight black dress with jagged sleeves.
- Many personalities began to emerge as hosts from these shows, including Vampira, Elvira, Gilbert Gottfried and Rhonda Shear.Advertisement