Vals sentence example
- From one of the mineral springs comes a heavily charged water known in commerce as "Eau de Vals," and in great request in Smyrna.
- The most important are Vichy and Vals in France and Neuenahr in Germany.
- Natural curiosities are the Pont d'Arc, over the Ardeche, and the Chaussee des Geants, near Vals.
- The department exports wine, cattle, lime, mineral waters, silk, paper, &c. Hot springs are numerous, and some of them, as those of Vals, St Laurent-les-Bains, Celles and Neyrac, are largely resorted to.
- The Quinceanara will dance a traditional waltz, or vals, with her father.Advertisement