Valori sentence example
- At last the book appeared in 1482, the expenses of the press being defrayed by the noble Florentine, Filippo Valori.
- The signory appointed Piero Capponi, a man of great ability and patriotism, and experienced in diplomacy, the gonfaloniere Francesco Valori, the Dominican Giorgio Vespucci, and the jurisconsult and diplomatist Domenico Bonsi, rule, 's every five years, appointed all the magistrates and Y Y PP g syndics to conduct the negotiations with the French king.
- Baccio Valori, a Medicean who had been in the imperialist camp, now took charge, and the city was occupied by foreign troops.
- However, in the beginning of 1497 the Piagnoni were again in office, with the prior's staunch friend, Francesco Valori, at their head.
- The gonfalonier, Francesco Valori, used his strongest influence to obtain their condemnation, and all five were put to death.Advertisement
- The doors of St Mark's were hastily secured, and Savonarola discovered that his adherents had secretly prepared arms and munitions and were ready to stand a siege The signory sent to order all laymen to quit the cloister, and a special summons to Valori.