Valenta sentence example
- There are numerous large expanses of level country, the most notable of these being the plains (cameos) of the Tagus valley, and of Aviz or Benavilla, Beja and Ourique, in Alemtejo; the high plateaux (cimas) of Mogadouro in Traz-os-Montes and Ourem between the Tagus and the upper Sorraia; the highly cultivated lowlands (veigas) of Chaves and Valenta do Minho in the extreme north; and the marshy flats (baixas) along the coast of Alemtejo and the southern shore of the lower Tagus.
- The turbocharger normally fitted to a Valenta was replaced on these engines by a single supercharger, gear-driven from the free end.
- Other towns, with their populations in 1890, are Oeiras (19,858), founded in 1718 under the name of Moxa; Amarante (15,525); Valenta (17,693); and Campo Maior (12,425), the figures given of population being those of the large districts (municipios) in which the towns are situated.
- They host an array of designers from Valenta to Lazaro.
- A pop-up window will open and you can select amongst Jim Hjelm Occasions, Alvina Valenta Bridesmaids, and Lazaro Bridesmaids catalogs.Advertisement
- The bride wore a cream colored Alvina Valenta wedding gown and held a bouquet of black roses.