Urbano sentence example
- A rich collection of materials was made by Andrea Niccoletti, Della vita di Papa Urbano VIII.
- 2, 611 seq., 702 seq.; Santa Pieralisa, Urbano VIII.
- There are seven plazas, or squares, within the urban limits: Zabala or Rincon, Constitucion or Matriz, Independencia, Libertad or Cagancha, Treinte y Tres, Flores and Frutos; and two suburban parks or public gardens: the Paseo del Prado and Parque Urbano.
- The Parque Urbano, at the Playa Ramirez bathing resort, is a modern creation.
- RATTAllI, Urbano (1808-1873), Italian statesman, was born on the 29th of June 1808 at Alessandria, and from 1838 practised at the bar.Advertisement