Urbain sentence example
- Urbain (Comet.
- de Brimont, Un Pape au moyen age - Urbain II.
- de Boisbaudran, Urbain and Lacombe (Comptes rendus, 1903, 1 37 pp. 568, 792); Demargay (ibid.
- Urbain and H.
- - Magnan, Urbain V.Advertisement
- Albanes, Actes anciens concernant le bienheureux Urbain V.
- URBAIN JEAN JOSEPH LEVERRIER (1811-1877), French astronomer, was born at St Lb in Normandy on the II th of March 1811.
- On the 27th of June 1878 he succeeded Urbain Leverrier as director of the National Observatory of Paris, and was raised to the rank of rear-admiral.
- Urbain separated ytterbium into two new elements, neo-ytterbium and lutecium (atomic weight, 174.0); and in 1908 C. A.
- Cauchy published in 1842-1845 a method similarly conceived, though otherwise developed; and the scope of analysis in determining the movements of the heavenly bodies has since been perseveringly widened by the labours of Urbain J.Advertisement
- Urbain (Comptes rendus, 1905, 140, p. 583) separates the metal by crystallizing the double nitrate of nickel and gadolinium.
- He subsequently became tutor to Louis Urbain Lefevre de Caumartin, afterwards intendant of finances and counsellor of state, whom he accompanied to Clermont-Ferrard (q.v.), where the king had ordered the Grands Jours to be held (1665), and where Caumartin was sent as representative of the sovereign.
- Paulot's Un Pape francais: Urbain II.