Ural river sentence example
- it has the Asiatic dominions of the empire, Siberia and the Kirghiz steppes, from both of which it is separated by the Ural Mountains, the Ural river and the Caspian - the administrative boundary, however, partly extending into Asia on the Siberian slope of the Urals.
- and S.; thus Odessa and Konigsberg are situated on the same winter isotherm of 28°; St Petersburg, Orel and the mouth of the Ural river on about 20°; and Mezen and Ufa on 9°.
- limit of the ante-steppe is represented by a line drawn from the Pruth through Zhitomir, Kursk, Tambov and Stavropol-on-Volga to the sources of the Ural river.
- Some of them seem to have gone westward and settled on the Ural river.
- and S.; thus Odessa and Konigsberg are situated on the same winter isotherm of 28Ã‚°; St Petersburg, Orel and the mouth of the Ural river on about 20Ã‚°; and Mezen and Ufa on 9Ã‚°.Advertisement