Uptempo sentence example
- The production has more of an uptempo Motown " Quiet Storm " feel to it, than the usual sickening 80s bombast.
- The CD starts with the uptempo melodic rocker " Let's talk about love ", which has a very catchy excellent AOR chorus.
- They perform sweet classical son and uptempo tough salsa, with a touch of the troubadour ballad.
- Thelma Jones was featured on two tracks on the uptempo CD, both slick uptown productions.
- This site has two different arrangements of the song, a slower version and an uptempo version.Advertisement