Upromise sentence example
- One of the more unconventional ways to save for college is through Upromise.
- Upromise partners with other companies, so you can earn a few cents towards your child's college education each time you buy selected grocery products or shop at specific stores.
- One trip to Wal-Mart isn't going to pay the way through school, let alone buy a textbook, but if you make a committed effort to using the Upromise card over the years, you can build up a substantial amount.
- Upromise saving for college is one way that parents, students and families can reduce the cost of their college expenses, pay back their Sallie Mae loans and facilitate their college education.
- Love To Know College spoke with Upromise spokeswoman Debby Hohler about the Upromise programs, including scholarships and financial opportunities for students in the 2009-2010 academic year and beyond.Advertisement
- Upromise joins forces with many of America's leading companies to provide members college savings on nearly everything they buy or do.
- We created the Upromise Scholarship to further help our members attain a college education.
- Members can earn hundreds of dollars a year when they take full advantage of Upromise, and family and friends can help contribute to any account.
- Small steps can add up - we have members that have saved more than $6,000 through Upromise!
- The amount of money you can earn through Upromise will not change regardless of how many children you have.Advertisement
- Of course, the more children you have, the more important it is to plan for their education, which is even more incentive to sign up for Upromise!
- Families considering Upromise saving for college can work together for the benefit of all potential college students, youth and adult alike.
- The Upromise system lets family members join no matter their geographical distance.
- The Upromise system provides a college saving program that supports modern educational opportunities.
- Check for a list of Upromise affiliated companies for purchasing opportunities that will pay it forward to the next generation.Advertisement
- If you're a Upromise member, you'll also earn $12 towards your child's college savings account when you join Netflix through the site's special shopping link.
- If you do want to at least help your child with some college expenses, use rewards programs such as Upromise to earn college money on everyday purchases.
- The store also participates in the Upromise college savings program if you register for a Meijer card.