Uphues sentence example
- von Kirchmann (1802-1884), author, among other works, of Die Philosophie des Wissens (1864) and Ueber die Principien des Realismus (1875); Goswin Uphues (b.
- 1841; professor of philosophy at Halle), directed against the scepticism of Shute's Discourse on Truth; and Hermann Schwarz (born 1864), who completes the psychological view of Uphues that we can know objects as they are, by the metaphysical view that they can be as we know them.
- Uphues, Grundlehren der Logik (Breslau, 1883); J.
- Uphues; presented to the United States by Emperor William II.
- C. Uphues, Kant and sein Vorgeinger (1906); W.Advertisement