Up and around sentence example
up and around
- The sound of running water in the next room told Dean that daylight had finally arrived and Cynthia Byrne was up and around.
- When his arms surrounded her, she slid her arms up and around his neck, pulling his lips down on hers.
- She was up and around far in advance of her usual hour and baked like a demonâ€”half a freezer full of pies, muffins, and pastries of every description.
- While recovery time is typically longer for women who have had a Caesarean birth, most women are up and around within a day.
- Food is forced around the blades and up and around the curved part of the bullet, which then pushes it back down.Advertisement
- Wrap it up and around your ankle for an eye-catching look.
- The symbol for Virgo looks like the letter "m" with an extra loop wrapped up and around at the end.