Uos sentence example
- 18 In John, Christ is a " propitiation " (tXaa l uos) provided by the love of God that man may be cleansed from sin; He is also their advocate (HapetOsi ros) with God that they may be forgiven, for His name's sake.
- Ei uos ij 7rEpi.
- x tao-,uos, xiAcoc, a thousand), the belief that Christ will return to reign in the body for a thousand years, the doctrine of the Millennium.
- 26 we read of a irpi;n-OS rae,uos, a v6repos 7rOXEpos and an avarccoXii.
- Amongst them, actually or potentially, are the grand steward (0yas oircovo,uos), who serves him as deacon in the liturgy and presents candidates for orders; the grand visitor (µryas oaKEAAaptos), who superintends the monasteries; the sacristan (o - KEvocAuAa); the chancellor (X apr041,Xa), who superintends ecclesiastical causes; the deputyvisitor (o rou caKEAAiov), who visits the nunneries; the protonotary (7rpwrovorapcos); the logothete (Aoy06Erns), a most important lay officer, who represents the patriarch at the Porte and elsewhere outside; the censer-bearer, who seems to be also a kind of captain of the guard (Kavarpio-cos or Kavvrp11vQLos); the referendary (pEckpevSapcos); the secretary (i)7rown L uoyp x4wv); the chief syndic (7rpwrEK&Kos), 1 The numbers have varied from time to time.Advertisement
- BROMINE (symbol Br, atomic weight 79-96), a chemical element of the halogen group, which takes its name from its pungent unpleasant smell (0pW,uos, a stench).
- vvXXoyca,uos, from vuv, and Xb'yos, an argument resulting from combination, i.e.
- Sparta to the last remained what Rome was at the beginning, a city with a populus (8,uos) but no plebs.
- Suae oonne iuih gie bidde fader urer ?Su ar5 sic ergo uos orabitis+Pater noster qui es Nu bist in heofnum - in heofnas; sie gehalgad noma ?Sin; in caelis; sanctificetur nomen tuum; (to) to -cymeo ric dirt.
- What is a unit of service, or UOS, and how is it exchanged for another?Advertisement
- This means that if you are offering to mow someone's lawn, the UOS would be to mow the entire lawn, not half of it, just as with painting a room or filling a tooth-naturally you have to complete filling the tooth, not stop half way.
- In agreed upon circumstances, a UOS can be defined as one hour of someone's time.
- We established the UOS as a measure to help our members quantify their exchange.