Unyamwezi sentence example
- A map was attached on which several great equatorial lakes are shown, and the empire of Monomwezi or Unyamwezi is laid down.
- The central plateau consists almost entirely of metamorphic rocks with extensive tracts of granite in Unyamwezi.
- The most important group of the Bantus is the Wanyamwezi (see UNYAMwEZI),divided into many tribes.
- The Katanga kingdom, then ruled by an Unyamwezi adventurer named Msiri, was overthrown by the Congo State in 1891.
- In the end of the year the two started eastward for Unyamwezi, where Stanley provided Livingstone with an ample supply of goods, and bade him farewell.Advertisement
- Stanley left on the 15th of March 1872, and after Livingstone had waited wearily in Unyamwezi for five months, a troop of fifty-seven men and boys arrived, good and faithful fellows on the whole, selected by Stanley himself.