Untersberg sentence example
- tradition asserts that he is seated in the Untersberg in a chair, as in his tomb at Aix-la-Chapelle.
- are the Hagengebirge (7844 ft.); the beautiful summit of the Hoher Goll (8263 ft.); the Tennegebirge (7217 ft.); and the Untersberg, an outpost of the Berchtesgaden group. Between the Hagengebirge and the Tennengebirge, which are situated on each side of the Salzach valley, is one of the most magnificent narrow passes of the Alps.
- The mineral wealth of Salzburg includes salt at Hallein, copper at Mitterberg, iron-ore at Werfen, marble in the Untersberg region and small quantities of gold near the Goldberg in the Rauris valley and at Bockstein in the Gastein valley.
- above the sea on the southern declivity of the Untersberg, 6 m.
- to the base of the Untersberg.Advertisement