Unna sentence example
- Medicated soaps, first investigated scientifically by Unna of Hamburg in 1886, contain certain substances which exercise a specific influence on the skin.
- the Danube, Save and Unna.
- 393; Justi, " Unna's Plasma-Cells in Granulations," Arch.
- The great Ruhr coal-field extends from the Rhineland into the province as far as Unna, the centre being Dortmund, and there is a smaller coal-field in the N.
- UNNA, a town of Germany, in the Prussian province of Westphalia, 15 m.Advertisement
- In the middle ages Unna formed part of the electorate of Cologne.
- Unna, P.J. and Schulz, K.H. (1963) Allergic contact-eczema due to triacetin (glycerine triacetate ).
- Another important fact is that these races are all in direct contact with kindred peoples living outside Hungary: the Rumanians in Transylvania and Banat with those in Rumania and Bukovina; the Serbs and Croats with those on the other bank of the Danube, the Save and the Unna; the Germans in western Hungary with those in Upper Austria and Styria; the Slovaks in northern Hungary with those in Moravia; and lastly the Ruthenians with the Ruthenians of Galicia, who occupy the opposite slopes of the Carpathians.
- Unna, P.J. and Schulz, K.H. (1963) Allergic contact-eczema due to triacetin (glycerine triacetate).