Universo sentence example
- Bednarz, De universo orationis colore Boethii (Breslau, 1883): on his theological attitude and works, F.
- 1249), whose treatises De universo and De anima make extensive use of Aristotle and the Arabians, but display a similar Platonic leaning.
- In the same year appeared his two great metaphysical works, De la Causa,Principio, ed Uno, and De l'Infinito, Universo, e Mondi; in the year following the Eroici Furori and Cabala del Cavallo Pegaseo.
- When the Jesuit order was banished from Spain in 1767, Hervas settled at Forli, and devoted himself to the first part of his Idea dell' Universo (22 vols., 1778-1792).
- Further, all the fragments come from the provinces which were under the jurisdiction of Diocletian, from which it is argued that the edict was only published in the eastern portion of the empire; certainly the phrase universo orbi in the preamble is against this, but the words may merely be an exaggerated description of Diocletian's special provinces, and if it had been published in the western portion as well, it is curious that no traces have been found of it.Advertisement