Universi sentence example
- In 1708 he published his De ratione studiorum, in 1710 De antiquissima Italorum sapientia, in 1720 De universi juris uno principio et fine uno, and in 1721 De constantia jurisprudentis.
- The first of these, De uno et universi juris principio et fine uno, was subdivided into two parts; so like.
- (8) A few smaller pieces, such as the Inquisitio de Molu, the Calor et Frigus, the Historia Soni et Auditus and the Phaenomena Universi, are early specimens of his Natural History, and exhibit the first tentative applications of the new method.
- The new method is valueless, because inapplicable, unless it be supplied with materials duly collected and presented - in fact, unless there be formed a competent natural history of the Phaenomena Universi.
- Thus in the varied manifestations of law Vico was able to discover a single and enduring principle (De universi juris uno princ p peo et fine uno).Advertisement