Unionis sentence example
- Europe had sinned in the face of God; otherwise Jerusalem would never have fallen; and the idea of a spiritual reform from within, as the necessary corollary and accompaniment of the expedition of Christianity without, breathes in some of the papal letters, just as, during the conciliar movement, the causa reformationis was blended with the causa unionis.
- In his view there is a pactum unionis, followed by a pactum subjectionis.
- 31 A, 31 B, 35; Sylvester Sguropulus (properly Syropulus), Vera historia Unionis, transl.
- The Helmstedt theologians, represented by Gerhard Molanus (1633-1722), at the same time put forward their Methodus reducendae unionis.
- unionis), and at that of Trent (Sess.Advertisement
- His most important works are the Nemus unionis and the De schismate.