Unifocal sentence example
- Children with hereditary forms usually have multifocal, bilateral retinoblastoma, whereas children with the somatic form have unilateral, unifocal disease.
- Lenses can be unifocal, with one correction for all distances, or they can correct for more than one distance (multifocal).
- Most people with retinoblastoma develop only one tumor (unifocal) in only one eye (unilateral).
- Sporadic retinoblastoma is usually unifocal and has an average age of onset of approximately two years.
- However, only 15 percent of unilateral, unifocal retinoblastoma cases are inherited.Advertisement
- It is also important to establish whether the cancer is unilateral (one eye) or bilateral (both eyes), multifocal or unifocal.
- As a rule every submarine has at least two periscopes, one unifocal with a small upper tube and the other bifocal and sky-searching with a larger upper tube.