Unico sentence example
- The royal library (1798) contains upwards of 500,000 volumes, including some early illuminated MSS., a valuable collection of coins and medals and some fine antique gems. In addition to the royal palace already mentioned, there are the palaces of the queen-dowager, of the prince of Orange (founded about 1720 by Count Unico of Wassenaar Twiekels) and of the prince von Wied, dating from 1825, and containing some good early Dutch and Flemish masters.
- As a matter of fact, the Italian-American organization UNICO called Snooki an "embarrassment to the human race."
- The show, as popular as it may be, has received its share of backlash from everyone from Tim Gunn to UNICO, to the entire town of Seaside Heights, where the first season of the show was filmed.
- An even longer short is the Mundo Unico Velocity, which is made in a cotton rich jersey so that it is soft and comfortable.
- Also from Top Drawers, the Unico Micromesh Low-Rise Boxer Brief is a comfortable short-legged garment in stretch cotton with mesh microfiber.Advertisement
- For those who just want to dip their toe in the nylon water, there's Mundo Unico.
- It comes in a nylon/spandex fabric blend that is designed to feel comfortable against the skin, has a closed, contour fly, and features the Unico logo.
- For Italian-American groups, like UNICO National - the largest Italian-American organization in the country - the show perpetuated some negative stereotypes.
- UNICO organized a boycott of MTV and a petition to get the show cancelled.