Ungnad sentence example
- Ungnad and H.
- The date B.C. 2130-2088 is that adopted by Thureau-Dangin, after a discussion of the subject, in the Journal des Savants, 1908, p. 199; and by Ungnad in the Orient.
- Whether they were really called Shubaru, as Ungnad suggests, we may know later.
- When Khammurabi's fifth successor saw the fall of the Amorite dynasty in consequence of an inroad of "Hittites," these may have been Mesopotamian Shubaru-Mitanni; but they may, as Ungnad suggests, represent rather an- Timee Times.
- Mitanni was one of the great powers, alongside of Egypt and Babylonia, able to send to Egypt the Ninevite 'Ishtar; and at this time as much as at any Ungnad, Beitr.Advertisement
- Ungnad, Untersuchungen zu den.
- 2 See, most recently, Ungnad's translation in H.