Underwoods sentence example
- In July he published his volume of lyrical poems called Underwoods.
- He was supported by Ben Jonson, who has some fine Horatian epistles in his Forests (1616) and his Underwoods.
- There woods of birch, several species of poplar, the maple (Acer Semenovii), and thick underwoods spread over the mountain slopes.
- The underwoods abound in berry-bearing plants (e.g.
- Guelder Rose (Viburnum Opulus) - A handsome and often rather tall native bush, frequent in the underwoods of many districts.Advertisement