Underlet sentence example
- Covenants by the lessee to build and repair, not to assign or underlet without license, or to insure, or not to carry on a particular trade on the premises leased, have been held not to be " usual."
- - These may be subdivided into two classes - covenants not to assign or underlet without the lessor's consent (it may be noted that such consent must be applied for even if, under the covenant, it cannot be withheld); and covenants in restraint of trade, e.g.
- underlet the whole of the building on underleases which would all continue for more than five years after June 2002.
- A lessee, who farms on condition of dividing the produce with the lessor, can only underlet or assign if he is expressly empowered to do so by the lease (Art.
- PW proceeded to underlet the whole of the building on underleases which would all continue for more than five years after June 2002.Advertisement