Uncinula sentence example
- Vine leaf attacked by mildew, Uncinula necator (Erysiphe Tuckeri), which forms white patches on the upper face, reduced.
- - Uncinula necator (Erysiphe par of r of lime and to re a rts Tuckeri).
- The iron sulphate solution should be used while the vines are in a dormant condition, and diseased parts should be cleared away and burned, The black rot, like the Uncinula and Plasmopara, is also American in its origin.
- Erysiphe, Uncinula and Phyllactinia are other well-known genera.
- which attacks the vine is caused by a mildew, Uncinula necator (Erysiphe Tuckeri) (fig.Advertisement