Umar sentence example
- IBN FARID [Abu-l-Qasim `Umar ibn ul-Farid] (1181-1235), Arabian poet, was born in Cairo, lived for some time in Mecca and died in Cairo.
- Ali 1 For details of these events see Umar Effendi, History of the War in Bosnia (1737-1739).
- `Umar ibn Abi Rabi`a (c. 643-719) was a wealthy man, who lived a life of ease in his native town of Mecca, and devoted himself to intrigues and writing love songs (ed.
- General van der Heyden appeared to have subdued them in 1878-81, but they broke out again in 1896 under the traitor Taku Umar, who had been in alliance with the Dutch.
- M.) Baidawi (`Abdallah ibn `Umar al-Baidawi), Mahommedan critic, was born in Fars, where his father was chief judge, in the time of the Atabek ruler Abu Bakr ibn Sa'd (1226-1260).Advertisement
- ZAMAKHSHARI [Abu-1 Qasim Mahmud ibn `Umar uzZamakhsharij (1074-1143), Arabian theologian and grammarian, was born at Zamakhshar, a village of Khwarizm, studied at Bokhara and Samarkand, and enjoyed the fellowship of the jurists of Bagdad.
- But, just as Saddam has remained elusive, so have Osama Bin Laden and Mullah Umar.
- Note: Ibn Umar was the second caliph 's - Umar's son.
- He had asked his advice about killing a man who had cursed ' Umar.
- In 1857 two zemindars, Umar Singh and Kumar Singh, rebelled against the British government, and for some months held the ruinous fort of Rohtas against the British.Advertisement
- The rectitude of the motive of a man like Hadhrat Umar is a self-evident fact.