Ultragold sentence example
- New as of late 2009, Wilton's line of UltraGold bakeware is designed to produce better results in cake texture and consistency than any other type of pan.
- The UltraGold bakeware is available in several cake pan sizes and has a few distinctive features to enhance the experience of using it.
- Wilton has taken decades of feedback from bakers, employees, and decorators and incorporated it into design and feature elements of the UltraGold pans.
- However, Wilton maintains that its UltraGold pans hold their shape better than pans from other brands and distribute heat more evenly for browning across the surface.
- Anodizing: The UltraGold pans are all anodized, which means they have a thickened layer of aluminum oxide that creates a nonreactive, durable surface.Advertisement
- However, every piece of Wilton's UltraGold bakeware has extended handles that are designed to keep bakers safe and help them handle pans as easily as possible.
- The prices of Wilton's UltraGold pans are within several dollars of the company's other bakeware and of most aluminum or nonstick cake pans available at large grocery stores or cake decorating specialty stores.
- Amazon.com: The vast online marketplace sells a variety of other Wilton products as well as the UltraGold bakeware.
- Walmart.com: UltraGold pans are available in stores or online at Walmart.
- PreparedPantry.com: The baking website offers a variety of UltraGold bakeware at prices comparable to those at Wilton's website.Advertisement
- ShopBakersNook.com: The Baker's Nook website sells UltraGold pans and a comprehensive variety of other bakeware and cake decorating supplies.
- Some craft stores, large grocery stores, wholesale suppliers, and cake decorating specialty stores may also stock UltraGold bakeware, but call ahead if you're looking for a specific size or shape of pan.