Ulla sentence example
- Dvina, which falls into the sea below Riga, is shallow above the rapids of Jacobstadt, but navigation is carried on as far as Vitebsk - corn, timber, potash, flax, &c., being the principal shipments of its navigable tributaries (the Obsha, Ulla and Kasplya).
- The Ulla is connected by the Berezina canals.
- Among other rivers having a westerly direction may be mentioned the Tambre, the Ulla and the Lerez or Ler, which falls into the Atlantic by estuaries or rigs called respectively Ria de Muros y Noya, Ria de Arosa and Ria de Pontevedra.
- Mechain in 1790, but of the people and to elicit their binding response, his object in was not recognized as periodic until found by Tuttle in 1858, summoning a contio was merely to bring the people together either for their instruction or for a declaration of his will as expressed in an edict ("contionem habere est verba facere ad populum sine ulla rogatione," Gell.
- Timber from the mountain forests is conveyed from La Estrada to the river Ulla, 4 m.Advertisement
- WILHELM MARTIN LEBERECHT DE WETTE (1780-1849), German theologian, was born on the 12th of January 1780, at Ulla, near Weimar, where his father was pastor.
- Ulla said, ' Would it be supposed that [Jeshu the Nazarene] a revolutionary, had aught in his favor?
- Discussing the question whether a prince who becomes a cliens of another loses his majestas, he concludes that, unlike the tru i vassal, the cliens is not deprived of sovereignty: " Nihilominus in foederibus et pacis actionibus, quae inter principes aut populos societate et amicitia conjunctissimos sancientur; earn vim habet ut nec alter alteri pareat, nec imperet: sed ut alter alterius majestatem observare, sine ulla majestatis minutione teneatur.
- Ulla Popken - Euro-inspired styles in dresses and separates to women's size 36/38.
- Sweaters from Ulla Popken range from sizes 12-34.Advertisement
- European designer Ulla Popken offers a beautiful selection of causal suits in sizes to 34.
- It has 24/7 live customer service and carries brands such as Ulla Popken, Jessica London and Ellos.