Uist sentence example
- In the autumn he set out to visit western Inverness, the islands of Skye, North and South Uist and Benbecula.
- The low shores on the west coast are frequently occupied by sanddunes, as on the western margin of North and South Uist, and in many bays from the north of Sutherland to the coast of Ayrshire.
- There is communication by ferry with South Uist.
- We headed to the southern tip of South Uist where it was very blowy and had lunch.
- The Island is now joined by causeway to South Uist.Advertisement
- Loch Bee causeway The link across Loch Bee in South Uist is the the oldest causeway involved in the Western Isles Spinal Route.
- Time to see the wood and the trees - and help relocate the Uist hedgehogs.
- A male catching voles alongside the minibus on South Uist was mobbed by Swallows.