Ugo sentence example
- After a short stay first at Alen90n and then in Bourges, he passed over to England, where he found refuge in London with Ugo Foscolo, and made a few English friends.
- one Ugo (d.
- Ugo, Rikuchu..
- The Biblioteca italiana (1816-1840) was founded at Milan by the favour of the Austrian government, and the editorship was offered to and declined by Ugo Foscolo.
- (Ugo Buoncompagno), pope from 1572 to 1 585, was born on the 7th of January 1502, in Bologna, where he received his education, and subsequently taught, until called to Rome (1539) by Paul III., who employed him in various offices.Advertisement
- This universal outburst of energy for the restoration of Catholicism, which only came to a standstill in the middle of the 17th century, found one of its Gregory most zealous promotors in Ugo BoncompagniXIII., Pope Gregory XIII.
- 1902); Ugo Foscolo, Alcune parole intorno all y fine del regno d'Italia.
- UGO Super Cheats is a massive warehouse filled with video game cheats, walkthroughs and even the latest video game news.