Ubaldo sentence example
- Ubaldo, when three colossal wooden pedestals, each over 30 ft.
- Ubaldo, Antonio and Giorgio, are carried through the town, and then, in a wild race, up to the church of S.
- Ubaldo on the mountain-side (2690 ft.).
- Ubaldo, and was granted privileges by the emperor.
- His art was carried on by his sons, Cencio and Ubaldo, but was afterwards lost, and only recovered in 1853 by Angelico Fabbri and Luigi Carocci.Advertisement
- The Campo Santo, lying to the north of the cathedral, owes its origin to Archbishop Ubaldo 1 In Strabo's time it was only 2 m.
- Both she and her company partner, Ubaldo Borgomanero specialize in handmade lace and embroidery, a trademark of La Perla's lingerie.