Two-parent sentence example
- Many other children have lived in single-parent families for a time before their biological parent remarried, when they moved into a two-parent family with one biological parent and one stepparent.
- At the opposite end of the spectrum, 39 percent of two-parent families earned more than $75,000 compared to 6 percent of single-mother families and 11 percent of single-father families.
- One important factor is that home-schooling families are 97-percent two-parent families, and most home-schooling mothers do not work outside the home.
- After the child is born, in a two-parent family, the father can step in and spend extra time with older siblings, taking some of the pressure off the relationship between the mother and her older children.
- It also provides pregnancy prevention programs and programs that encourage a two-parent household.Advertisement