Twentieth century sentence example
- Twentieth-Century Impressions of Natal (London, 1906) deals with the peoples, commerce, industries and resources of the colony; the Census of the Colony of Natal, April 1904 (Maritzburg, 1905) contains a large amount of authoritative information; The Natal Almanac is a directory and yearly register published at Maritzburg.
- Easy access is provided to useful details about a large number of mainly European and American twentieth-century composers.
- Then twentieth-century biologists explained heredity and adaptation as a result of genes and mutations.
- From virtual obscurity, PMS or PMT has become one of the most talked about twentieth-century diseases.
- Alan Turing's biography is interwoven with the course of twentieth-century history and falls naturally into pre-war, wartime and post-war periods.Advertisement
- In some twentieth-century science fiction visions of the future, humans created friendly robot sidekicks with data storage capacity and computational speed the human brain lacked.
- Alan Turing 's biography is interwoven with the course of twentieth-century history and falls naturally into pre-war, wartime and post-war periods.
- This "pauvrete de luxe" as the early twentieth-century French designer Paul Poiret called it, can be achieved in the following ways.
- In twentieth-century images women can be seen wearing brassieres, T-shirts, and blouses.