Tutuila sentence example
- as follows: Savaii, Manono, Apolima, Upolu, Fanuatapu, Manua, Nuutele and Nuulua, belonging to Germany, and Tutuila, Anua, Ofu, Olosenga, Tau and Rose, belonging to the United States of America.
- Tutuila, the principal island belonging to the United States, resembles Upolu, and has on its S.
- The United States, on assuming sovereignty over Tutuila and the islands E.
- La Perouse was among the islands in 1787, and on Tutuila lost some of his crew in a conflict with some natives of Upolu visiting the island.
- of Tutuila.Advertisement
- The Hawaiian Islands forma territory of the United States of America and are administered as such; Guam is a naval station, as is Tutuila of the Samoan Islands, where the commandant exercises the functions of governor.
- m., pop. 18,400), Tutuila (54 sq.