Tube-shaped sentence example
- The black wall benches contrast well with the white pillowy poufs, both tube-shaped and cushion-shaped like the cups.
- It is a dwarf plant, about 12 inches high, with vermilion tube-shaped blossoms.
- In C. minor the flower-stems arch over, so that at the apex of the stem the delicate yellow tube-shaped bloom is hidden by the pale green leaves.
- Male condoms, by far the most popular, consist of a disposable one-time-use tube-shaped piece of thin latex rubber or lambskin.
- Lumen-The inner cavity or canal of a tube-shaped organ, such as the bowel.Advertisement
- Wild Planet's Spy Gear Agent Tool Kit - This kit comes with a pen that has six different features, a motion alarm and a tube-shaped flashlight.