Toda sentence example
- Rivers (The Todas, 448) gives an interesting analysis of the grades of sanctity apparent in Toda religion.
- King Edward (Duarte) collected a precious library composed of the ancient classics, some translated by his order, as well as medieval poems and histories, and he wrote a moral treatise Leal comselheiro, and hints on horsemanship, or Livro da ensinanra de bem cavalgar toda sella.
- This year marks the birth centennial of my mentor, Josei Toda, the second president of the Soka Gakkai.
- The Toda flywheel is marketed as ' ultra light ' and is manufactured from chromium molybdenum steel for the highest quality.
- Rajeev, a local guide, took us trekking through the jungle to a Toda tribal hamlet.Advertisement
- The idea for the planes started with Takuo Toda, the present of the Origami Paper Airplane Association located in Japan.
- Toda had the idea of the possibility of a paper airplane re-entering the atmosphere.
- As a young man, he gave up his music career to become an actor, and appeared in his first telenovela, Para toda la vida, at the age of 19.