Three-sided sentence example
- " a triangle is a three-sided rectilineal figure."
- The latter terminated in a three-sided apse.
- Thin bronze arrow-heads appear at an early date; under the Empire they are stouter and furnished with a tang, and later still, towards the Greek period, they are socketed (often three-sided), or, if of iron, ~til1 tanged.
- The third division of India comprises the three-sided table-land which covers the southern half or more strictly peninsular portion of India.
- The drainage from the northern or Vindhyan edge of the three-sided table-land falls into the Ganges.Advertisement
- They are grass-like herbs, sometimes annual, but more often persist by means of an underground stem from which spring erect solitary or clustered, generally three-sided aerial stems, with leaves in three rows.
- Beyond, the three-sided altar rails are almost ghost-like, the oak is so silvered.
- The church has a three-sided apse, a rare form in this county, part of the John Taylor design.
- Hexagonal areoles giving a honeycomb effect can be seen in the three-sided diatom Triceratium favus.
- In the full sun they form a three-sided pyramid to prevent excess evaporation.Advertisement
- Thus by combined induction and identification we apprehend that one and one are the same as two, that there is no difference between a triangle and a three-sided rectilineal figure, that a whole must be greater than its part by being the whole, that inter-resisting bodies necessarily force one another apart, otherwise they would not be interresisting but occupy the same place at the same moment.
- The set includes a comforter, three-sided bumper and crib-fitted sheet.
- Fred Leighton Inspired Sterling Silver Princess-Cut Blue Sapphire CZ Pave Three-Sided Band Ring-This is perfect for those who love the look of sapphires and diamonds.