Third-generation sentence example
- Antibiotic rationale A third-generation cephalosporin has the required spectrum of activity against the majority of likely pathogens and is an appropriate initial choice.
- There is no convincing evidence to suggest that the second- and third-generation cephalosporins are more efficacious than the first-generation cephalosporins in this indication.
- Main business activity Scientific research facility operating a third-generation synchrotron source.
- In his home country, they called him "The Dog Man." This third-generation canine healer began studying canines in the fields of his Mexican ranch in Sinaloa, Mexico.
- Its name is instead derived from the third-generation platform that it uses.Advertisement
- No official name has been announced by Microsoft just yet, but the vast majority of analysts and Internet users have come to refer to the third-generation home video game system as the Xbox 720.
- Patients who are severely ill are given ampicillin or a third-generation cephalosporin, such as cefotaxime or ceftriaxone, intravenously.
- On the Shadowline website, the third-generation owner states that, "I bought Shadowline for the same reason you buy Shadowline.